Our Libraries are re-opening June 9 with a click and collect service
Published on 28 May 2020
How to use Click and Collect:
- Search Our Library online
- When you find something you want to read, watch or listen to, click on the title
- Then click on the Reserve link in the box with the location (note it doesn’t matter where the location is)
- Enter you library card number and pin. If you have forgotten you pin please visit what is my pin
- Select your preferred Library to pick up (Note the Mobile and Sorrento Kiosk is currently closed.)
- We will organise your loans then call you to arrange a time, when you can collect your items from your nominated library.
Your ongoing patience is appreciated as we work through re-opening our libraries safely.
Important information about Our Libraries reopening
- Physical browsing of our collections cannot take place in this first stage of re-opening due to social distancing.
- All Library books returned are required to undergo a 72 hour quarantine period.
- Return chutes will remain closed for now due to logistical challenges of book quarantine, but you can return items during your appointment time.
- All loans will be extended until the end of June, and no fines will be issued, so there is no need to rush back to return your books
- Public programs will continue virtually, including story time
- Our Mobile Library cannot operate for now due to physical distancing requirements, but other outreach and delivery options are back, call us or check out the website for more details.
Contact us for more information, our opening hours are 9am to 5pm at all branches during this time.
For more information view our Library Reopening - Frequently Asked Questions