How we can help
- We have public computers and free wifi available at all of our branches.
- If you need to print your CV, resume or cover letter we can provide your first copy free.
- We also have free USB's for you to keep your files together.
- Or Loan an iPad to complete your interview via Zoom or Teams in on of our branches.
Please come in and ask our library staff for further information, or use our ask a librarian form.
Free online courses
Lynda is a premium online learning platform with thousands of hours of video training courses covering a huge range of business, computing/IT, and creative subjects. Log in using your library barcode number and PIN to unlock courses for free.
We recommend starting with:
CV, Resume and Cover Letter Free Assistance
Need a second set of eyes on your cover letter, or want some advice on your CV/Resume?
With your library membership, you get free access to Studiosity. Studioistiy is online, 24/7 CV and cover letter help from qualified professionals on the format, design and content in your CV/Resume.
You can access this via:
- Connect Live: Select Job Skills for Adults, type your question and you will be connected with a friendly, professional subject specialist for live, one-to-one help in real time. You can access via typing in the chat and share files with the specialist. The specialist will provide feedback on your resume, cover letter, or even provide job interview tips.
- CV Feedback: Submit your CV or Cover letter and in less than 24 hours, one of the writing specialists will send it back to you with detailed feedback on suggested improvements. They will provide comment on spelling/grammar, structure, choice of language, clarity of presentation, and more.
To access Studiosity, click the button below and enter your library membership details.
Connect with a tutor now!
Getting started with a Resume can be hard. We have found these great online templates to help get you started.
Cover Letter/Application Letter Templates
A great cover letter is an important tool that gives the interviewer an overview of your experience, and the right fit for the role. The following templates may assist in helping you form the right first impression: