Computers, WiFi & Printing
Our Library offers free WiFi for all library members. Bring in your laptop, your smart phone or your portable device and logon to our network. All you need is your library membership number and PIN.
Free Use of Computers and Internet Access
Our Library offers free use of computers and internet access to all members. There are dedicated adult and junior computers at each of our libraries.
Print from home
Microsoft Office, PDF or image files can be uploaded to the Library Web Print system.
Follow these simple steps to upload a private print job to print at the Library you select:
- Click on Print Now button above
- Log in with your Mornington Peninsula Library card number and PIN
- Select Submit a Job
- Select a printer
- Copies – enter the number of copies (or leave as 1)
- Upload from the computer (select the file to upload)
- Upload and complete (IMPORTANT: stay on the page until status shows as ‘Hold in a queue’)
- To print, go to the library you choose to print to within 24 hours (Print jobs not printed within 24 hours will be deleted)
- Scan your library card at the photocopier
- Your document will be listed in your print jobs