We have a great range of music available to stream or download on your phone, tablet, PC or MAC anytime, anywhere.
Listen to the latest music, your favourite soundtracks or get nostalgic with the classics.
- All music is available for a 7 day loan to have your favourite songs on repeat!
- There is a maximum of 10 credits a month across all Hoopla resources.
Start listening now
How many titles can I borrow?
You can borrow up to 10 items per month, per library membership.
Please note the below loan periods per item:
- Movies and TV Shows: 3 day loan
- Music: 7 day loan
- Audiobooks: 21 day loan
- eBooks: 21 day loan
- Graphic Novels and Comic Books: 21 Day Loan
What do I need to access Hoopla?
To access Hoopla you will need:
- Web or full library membership, and your membership card number and PIN
Please note, web only members will only have a maximum of 3 items to loan per month.
For computers and Laptops:
- Go to https://www.hoopladigital.com.au/
- If you are using Hoopla for the first time, select Get Started Today
- Fill in your email address and create a password
- Choose your library (Mornington Peninsula Libraries)
You can opt in to email updates, or just click Next
- Enter in your Library Card Number and click on I agree
For Mobile/Tablet devices:
Download the app to access Hoopla on your mobile devices
Not a library member? Join here.
Forgot your PIN? See instructions to reset here.