Cyber Safety for Children
For information and resources to help children and young people stay safe online, including cyber bullying, revenge porn and information for parents, visit Office of the Children's eSafety Commissioner.
Online Safety Statement (PDF, 84KB)
Stay Smart Online
Stay Smart Online is the Australian Government's online safety and security website, designed to help everyone understand the risks and simple steps we can take to protect our personal and financial information online.
Bullying. No Way!
Created by Australia’s educational communities, Bullying. No Way! provides information and ideas for students, parents and teachers.
Tips and Advice
- Consider your safety before 'checking in' or using location based services
- Regularly update your privacy settings, including your passwords
- Don't believe everything you read online. If you're unsure, check with staff or another family member
- Stop and think before sharing personal or financial information
- Only open attachments or follow links from trusted sources
- If you experience cyberbullying, take a screenshot as evidence before blocking that person and reporting the incident immediately to staff, family or police.