Click and Deliver
Can't make it into one of our branches? Our Click and Deliver service will deliver library items to your home for free anywhere within the Mornington Peninsula Shire.
We deliver Wednesday - Fridays and we will get your items to you as soon as possible, subject to availability.
To request a delivery of a specific item
1. Go to our catalogue
2. Search our collection for books, DVD's, CD's, Talking books
3. When you find the item you would like delivered, click the Holds button near the title.
4. Enter your library barcode number found on the front of your library card and your library pin (if you don’t know your pin click forgot my pin.)
5. In the Pickup Library select Delivery (MPLS).
6. We will send you an email notification when your books are ready for delivery.
To request that the library choose items for you.
Complete the form below and we will select books to match you interests.