Click and Deliver
Due to a Library system upgrade the click and deliver service will not be available 26 April - 30 April
Can't make it into one of our branches? Our Click and Deliver service will deliver library items to your home for free anywhere within the Mornington Peninsula Shire.
To request a delivery of a specific item.
1. Go to our catalogue
2. Search our collection for books, DVD's, CD's, Talking books
3. When you find the item you would like delivered, click the reserve link to the right in the location box.
4. Enter your library barcode number found on the front of your library card and your library pin (if you don't know these, please call the library 03 5950 1230.)
5. Select a library branch for processing
6. When the items are ready for delivery, we will send you an email notification, follow the instructions to confirm your delivery details.
To request that the library choose items for you.
Complete the form below to confirm your address and select the bundles you would like delivered.
If you have any question please call the library on 03 5950 1230.